Thursday, July 4, 2013

Coop and Half Pint

I've posted some pictures on my favorite blog site (Backyardchickens.com) to try and figure out why Half Pint hasn't been growing like the rest of the flock.  I hope we can get it figured out soon.  I don't want to lose her.  I think she's adorable, plus I don't want to lose another Mottled Houdan....



It is pretty much confirmed that Bandit is in fact an Easter Egger (EE).  I can now only hope it is a girl so I can get some Easter Eggs.  ;)

You know, I took a video of the coop when we first put the silkies in it, but I never posted it?  LOL
This video was actually taken by my husband.  :)  I'll see about getting another video with my Blue Copper Maran.  The poor thing, she tries so hard to be a part of the flock, but the Silkies are terrified of her and run to the other side of the coop when she gets too close.


No comments:

Post a Comment